Friday, May 2, 2008

Oh man. Labour Day is pretty much over. And that means there's school tmr. Tsktsk. Oh well, at least it's the end of the week alr. TGIF, TGIF..

Anyway, SSM this week was a lil' more interesting. Did more practical than theory stuff. Carried 2*1.1kg plates, a tray full of bottles and another full of bricks. Ain't easy, i tell you! My fingers were in blistering pain after carring the plates man. 2.2kg of plates sounds like a piece of cake, not till you try it. Lol. I think the "orh-chey" (i can't seem to figure out the hokkien spelling for "bruise") in my baby finger wont go away till next SSM lesson. Hahah.

DIRTY JOKE ALERT!
This happened during my SSM lesson. Super embarrassing. For the privacy of the innocent victim, i shall call him Peter in my post.
Yeah, after the plates station, we had to learn about the opening and sealing of wine bottles. Yes, CORKING in other words (get the hint now?(;). And poor Peter just happened to stand beside me. When the teacher was explaining the whole process, poor Peter didnt seem to catch what the teacher was saying. As a result, he had the most difficult time trying to yank and unscrew the cork out of his wine bottle. He was still trying with much rigor (but to no avail) when everyone else was done. [Here comes] So being the very kaypoh me, i peered over to his side and said: "Wah, Peter! Your cork is damn hard leh!"..
His expression? Priceless.
That wasn't the only dirty occurence at the table. And i should say my encounter was the most decent one by far.

And seriously, i dont think SSM is that bad a module after all. At least i made new HTM friends and i was called something i never knew i could be. Mr Goh referred me to as "Yesterday's vegetable". Pleasant, isn't it?

Anyhow, i'm still very very upset over the exit of vocal powerhouse, Carly Smithson. I was so darn upset i didnt even have the desire to watch the final 5 performance show on wednesday night.
Oh well, brooke was just eliminated, leaving both David Cook and Archuleta, Jason Castro and Syesha Mercado in the competition. If David Cook doesnt make it to the final 2, i'm going to smash my tv to bits. (That's how pissed i'm going to be)

Okay, enough blogging. The thought of school is making me so darn lethagic now.
Random: Maybe i should go swimming tmr eh. Yes, no, yes, no? I think i should(:

No comments: