Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bomb, Xuan: Linked!
Steph: Relinked!
TPWP: Oh dear, yes my bad. Corrected!
Bailing, WJ: Woah those girls were seriously goddamn ugly. Soon-bah.

I'm tired 'cos i think i lack sleep.
I just studied the glossary for culinary.
The test isn't till next year.
I'm crazy i know.
I have to wake up at dammit 5am tmr for culinary.
So i'm pissed now.
And extra pissed with my laptop for going all nuts and cranky.
WHY WHY WHY?
But i love my class.
'Cos at least Pearlyn's in it.
And culinary isnt that bad actually.
'Cos at least Louis is my table partner.
Sentosa kinda rawks too.
'Cos Palawan beach is just behind.
I think i'm going bonkers.
'Cos i'm looking forward to culinary tmr all of a sudden.
Someone save moi. PLEASEEEEEE!
I just want to quit school. And then rob a bank. And then elope to a faraway exotic island.
Oh no, wait.
I will go to trannyland to get plastic surgery first.
Then elope.
Yes i love my grand plans;)

No comments: