Tuesday, October 7, 2008

EFFING GROSS/DISGUSTING/TURN-OFF!!!!!
I was on the bus 8 this morning (on the way to school for training, of course) when i saw two ladies walking up the bus.
I stared at them.
Because i thought they were pretty ugly.
Pretty ugly China girls to be precise (no offense).
Face? Fugly.
Hair? Fugly.
Figure? Fugly.
They were both around 18 to 19 years of age and their dress sense was super horrible as well.
When i was still comtemplating how ugly they were, they saw me looking at them.
They giggled because they thought i was ogling them. RIGHT.
I turned away. Or rather, was repelled by their endless beauty.
But they continued to look over to my side.
When i alighted, they tried to hint a smile (seriously! i saw with the corner of my innocent eye!).
I almost died.
Okay enough randomness. But really, the two girls were not the best looking people i have ever seen. Now TohQiuLing seems like the prettiest girl in the world.
Really deprived.
Anyway, the world seems to be in a turmoil right now. So someone please, SAVE THE WORLD!
With the China food-containing-melamine catastrophe and the US economy falling apart, we do need a non-fictitious Clark Kent to save the crumbling economy.
Not to mention global warming.
And poverty.
And terrorism.
And natural disasters.
And war.
And this and that.
And the cheerleader. (Then again, REAL GIRLS EAT MEAT)
Or maybe they should just bring the whole Heroes cast to life. Then that will be super cool.
Talking about poverty, i just made a vow to Buddha, (Buddhists do make vows too!) aka the Guan Yin Ma in common lingo, that i would finish my food, just my own and not others, that is presented in front of me. Cheesy and cliche-ish it may be, children in Africa are really suffering. So the least us Singaporeans can do is to finish our food.
Don't finish your food? You lose to those who do. And since we are kiasu people, just finish your food.
Can't finish your food? You might just die of hunger. And since we are kiasi people, just finish your food.
As easy as ABC.
Enough side tracking. I'm frigging tired from training today. POLITE in exactly two weeks.
Shivers.

No comments: