Tuesday, July 21, 2009

;)

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT OR BELIEVE IT?! (you don't have much choice but to)
I am back here after the longest time ever!

Yeah, this place needs some serious reconstruction after me abandoning it. Been damn busy with school. And polo. And eating. I gained 13.2 pounds (6kg) of either fats or muscle (i guess the former) since the start of the year. Coooool hur! But i can't be bothered less. 能吃是福!

Well, as mentioned, been really busy with a lot of things. POLITE is around the corner again. Time really flies. Really aiming for a podium finish this time round. If not, then i will be stepping down for good. School's been a total bitch too. Since its gonna be the end of the semester and my life in TP, further education has been bugging me. Still looking through my options now, but i will probably end up doing commerce at the University of Auckland. (Bye bye, SMU)

And i have an interview (test interview, not SIP/job interview) later. MICE. Screw it. I can't seem to get anything into my brain right now. Brain block brain block brain block. I need a bath too. I stink like mighty hell. I'm gross, i know.I fart, i burp and i pick my nose just like any other Singaporean.

No comments: