Thursday, July 23, 2009

IT'S A BIRD! IT'S A PLANE! IT'S SUPERMAN! NO, IT'S A SOLAR ECLIPSE!

Seriously, i thought something big and groundbreaking was going to happen. Cos' Yin Choon told me this eclipse is a bad bad sign.

I woke up to find myself surrounded by darkness. Really damn dark. Like "New divide" kinda dark. Feels sort of with robots and transformers and all. And i thought something crazy was really going to happen to the planet afterall. Who knew? I ran like a kid, filled with so much anticipating and excitement, to the window this morning to check what was going on, only to find out that it was raining super heavily. WRONG WEATHER TO SPOT AN ECLIPSE!

Anyway, training today was uber tiring. So shagged and drained. Craziness. School's fine i guess. Nothing happening going on currently. So there isn't any xoxo gossip updates.

I think a movie should be made whereby transformers meets terminator you know. Damn thrilling. Or like harry potter (which i really want to catch) meets lord of the rings. Or maybe like Xmen meets Watchmen. BLAST.

Or maybe a movie should be made about my life la. No, seriously. Then i'd star in my own movie. DOUBLE THE BLAST.

No comments: