Saturday, February 16, 2008

NEW DISCOVERY!
Hey everyone out there! Please go and try this product!



It's seriously the bestest thing in town! Really really! Sedap!

Okay, food aside. I am sitting for my law paper tmr. Oh man, someone please put me on fire. Thank god it's only MCQ and true/false questions. And there is nothing much worse than having your law notes as your valentine's date. Is that cool or cool?

Oh well, at least it's study week next week. No school=waking up at noon time=life is cool yo! God bless the founder of study week.

Hahaha. And my sister has been watching GOSSIP GIRLS for the past week or so. Super bitchy! Super skanky! What's more? The current season of AMERICAN IDOL is a blast! Go check that out too.

The taste of SNYDER'S is still lingering in my mouth. Please linger a little longer because i have no idea when is the next time I am going to consume you.

No comments: